A Message about COVID-19
To Our Panel Members:
We have been busy conducting online research using webcam and other technology and we are extremely grateful for your patience and partnership as we overcome COVID-19 challenges together.
We monitor government directives daily and track the status on easing of COVID-19 restrictions in the states where we have facility locations. We are gradually opening up our research facilities with guidelines and precautions in place to ensure the health and safety of all who enter our doors.
Our priority is the health and safety of our visitors and employees. We are following CDC guidelines.
For the safety of all we will:
- Apply physical distancing by at least 6 feet
- Exercise good health practices
- Apply stringent check-in/out procedures
- Use electrostatic sanitizing spray daily
- Disinfect all surfaces after each use
- Use disposable products
We ask you to:
- Follow our host’s guidance to keep us all safe
- Wear a mask
- Observe physical distancing of 6 feet
- Wash your hands often
- Use good respiratory hygiene
Please note: If you are scheduled to participate in a study and there is a change of status, you will be notified by email or phone. If you are scheduled for an in-person interview and are not comfortable attending, please contact us immediately.
Thank you for participating in marketing research with us!
Beginning May 30th Inspired Opinions will become Focus Group by Schlesinger. Learn More.
To read more about Schlesinger Group’s preparedness and reopening schedule, please click here.